My top ten book-related problems, in no particular order:
- Time: I will never have enough time to read all of these books.
- Time: I will never finish my stack of to-be-released books before they all publish.
- Time: I will never read all the books on my shelf.
- Time: I will never get to all of the classics on my list.
- Time: I will never stop acquiring books and expanding the TBR list, which means I will never not have a TBR list.
- Time: I will never read all of the backlist of my favorite authors.
- Time: I will never discover all of the new authors I wish I had time to discover.
- Time: I will never read all of the impossibly long novels I want to read.
- Time: I will never have read 100% of the must-read lists of the world.
- Space: I will also never have enough space to store all these books.
I love each and every one of these facts with so much of my readerly heart, because combined, they mean I will never stop learning, exploring, and expanding--and I will never know how it feels not to have something to read next.